Healthy Summer Recipe: Kale Salad! ♥

Hey lovelies! Lately I have been trying to eat as clean and as healthy as possible! I want to make sure I am giving my body sufficient nutrients and proteins because I have been working out almost every single day. I have found myself craving fresh salads a lot and so I wanted to share with you guys what I have been making to please my cravings. Let me know if you try it and love it as much as I do! It goes down really well with lemonade!

Ingredients:


  • 2 cups of fresh kale (or mixed)
  • ½ cucumber
  • String Beans
  • 5-10 shrimps
  •  ½ teaspoon salt
  • 2 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil
Instructions:
  • I personally prefer to sauté my kale (or mixed greens) with the olive oil, string bean and salt.
  • Then, I quickly cook my shrimp and cut my slices of cucumber.
  • Mix it all together and...

Bon Appetit! :)

Nikole



Nikole

♡ Be Happy Always ♡

5 comments:

  1. That looks absolutely delicious dear, thank you for the recipe! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This is right up my alley :) Fresh!

    ReplyDelete