Life Changes: I'M ENGAGED! ♥


November 3, 2015


Hey lovelies and HELLO NOVEMBER! Firstly I wanted to share with you all that I am engaged! I am so happy I cannot even begin to describe how much joy is filling up my heart right now! I have been dating my wonderful boyfriend for almost 6 years and well now he is my Fiancé! I won't go into too much detail because it is such a sacred and special part of my personal life that I want to keep it as private as possible. But what I really want to share is how amazingly happy I am, it was a moment I always dreamed of experiencing and two weeks ago it happened! My ring is absolutely beautiful, delicate and super special...to me is simply perfect! The most important aspect of it all is that we have promised each other to stay together forever and keep our love unconditional. It feels so different...but so unbelievably magical!



But today something we were both waiting for happened unexpectedly. I know that may sound a bit confusing but you know when you are expecting something to eventually happen but are really trying to avoid just to see if it doesn't happen, or if everything changes all of sudden? Well today we came to the conclusion that my fiancé (AHH!) is going to be moving again far away from where I live. We had done it for a whole year once before but it was the hardest thing we had ever had to go through together because it truly was an emotionally exhauting experience. Then after long nights praying and praying, he had the opportunity to be working close to where I live so I got to see him every week! Now it's all going change once more and oh, it hurts so much! I have been trying to remain as calm as possible for the sake of his tranquility and my own but it's incredibly hard. 

I am really trying my hardest to be strong but it's taking the best out of me. He is my everything and I will miss him so much. I know this is all happening for a very deep purpose that will bring us only joy and good things in the end but the path to get there seems so long and hard! All I know is that no matter what, we will be okay. We will get through this once again. I will try to remain as positive as possible and calm through all of these changes, but I will ask for you all to please send positive vibes or prayers my way. I know I am tough enough to win this battle once more, so I'll just leave it at that.

One last thing, if you are blessed enough to have your loved ones sitting next to you or anywhere near you, value that. I would give everything to be able to see the love of my life everyday and stay holding him and hugging him for hours and hours...but I can't. So if you do have that opportunity, go hug your loved ones and tell them how much they mean to you.
In times like these I like to remember a little piece of lyric from Charity Vance that I love: "Miles scare all but me and you..." ♥

With love,


Nikole

♡ Be Happy Always ♡

12 comments:

  1. Awwww, congratulations! I wish you all the happiness in the world and that your heart will always be filled with joy and love! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you so much! It really means alot! xx ♥

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! It's so lovely that you're on your way to spending the rest of your life with your best friend :) As for the distance, I know it will be hard, but you've got through it before and you can again! You've got so many different kinds of technology and communication at your fingertips. Besides, you can also keep yourself busy planning a wedding! With so much going on, I'm sure the time will fly by :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This morning I was feeling a bit down about the whole thing and seeing this message from you made my day! I just want to say thank you! Technology is a BIG help and I hadnt actually thought about how busy I'd be planning everything...It will be soooo much fun and cannot wait to share that with you all as well! Again, thank you. It means alot. ♥

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the engagement! The distance is difficult but just be strong and know that you will get through! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Nikole, I was so excited when I saw the title of the post and clicked to read it ASAP! It breaks my heart a little to know that you'll be separating again, but I know you both can do it - especially with that much love you have for one another! I will definitely send my positive vibes as much as I can! <3

    xx Wendy
    http://livingvazzy.com/2015/10/i-was-so-ugly/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy!! Awwww thank you SO much! I was a bit scared about sharing all of that on here, but I seriously feel I have friends in here, and you are absolutely one of them! Seeing all of the messages made me feel a lot better and so much happier! I need and will need a lot of support and positive vibes! Just another challenge to tackle, but I'm sure we will come out stronger and loving each other more! Again, thank you! ♥

      Delete
  5. Congratulations!! It is so nice to see you so happy, we can just feel it through the post! You'll make it even though he's going away from you for a while, don't worry everything's gonna work out :D

    Julia xx
    | http://www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia!! I am so glad I was able to portray how happy I am, that was my exact intention! It will be incredibly hard but with the incredible support I have gotten, now I feel a lot stronger! ♥ xx

      Delete