Welcome 2O16! ♥ First days & Goals Made!


The new year is finally here, Christmas decorations are already off, school is about to start again (or has already) and I am just trying to finally cope with the fact that the holidays are indeed done til' next year. I have never been one to make resolutions but I do look at the new year as a fresh start, a new chance to better myself and definitely get incredibly excited about it. So during these past few days I've actually had an "internet cleanse" and have avoided technology as much as possible. I really needed to do that, and highly recommend it to anyone! I focused on being present and spending as much time as possible with my family and fiancé. He came to visit for about a week, but now he is gone again. Since I knew I had very little time with him, I tried to go to all our favorite places and others that we'd never been before. It was SO much fun! One of the places we visited for the first time and absolutely loved was a little japanese garden. We had ice cream cones, went to a really awesome restaurant and then spent the days just being together, with our families, watching movies, playing board games, and having the loviest time ever. 




So now that my vacation/internet cleanse is over, it is time to get to business! Making new goals (and actually achieving them) is actually what I am all about! On my last post I mentioned I wanted to go offline more often and have been doing so. Also, I have been drinking around 5 bottles of water a day and have noted my skin to become much clearer and just look way better over all. So another goal I wanted to add was to take better care of my teeth. I always wash my mouth atleast twice a day, but since I drink so much coffee, I wanted to focus on whitening them a lot more. So today I bought two products that I think will help me achieve this. I want to make a before and after post to let you know if they work in about two weeks, so be on the lookout for that! 

I really want to make 2016 a memorable year! One of the things I know will help me actually do this is by caring less. As a quite anxious person, I tend to worry to much about what others think and if they will approve the things I want to do. I want to STOP doing this and just live to the fullest by my own terms. I also want to stop comparing myself to others and focus on my own journey. In the end I know that I will be a whole lot happier if I do these two things (and all the others I mentioned on my last post). Academically, I raised the bar very high, I have decided I want to get A's on all of the classes of my last semester (Please send good vibes! haha). I will update you all on what I do to make this all possible. 

What are your goals for this year? Do you make resolutions? Let me know in the comments below, I may add them to my list! ♥

With love,


Nikole

♡ Be Happy Always ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment