Fall Favorites Tag (Blog Edition) ♥


Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Hey lovelies! I have been seeing this Tag go around like crazy over on YouTube & decided I wanted to answer it on a blog post! I want to tag ALL of you! So answer it and let me know so I can check them all out! I think it will be so much fun & something we can all enjoy doing!

This Fall season has been particularly special for many reasons I will be sharing on my next blog post very soon! I can't contain my excitement over what has happened and what is to come! I am seriously the happiest I've ever been! Anyway, I have been really enjoying the colder weather, wearing cozy socks and sweaters, the longer nights and shorter days, the pumpkin candles and hot chocolates while watching movies on the sofa! :)

Now lets get to it! Here's the TAG:

Favorite CandlePumpkin Pecan CandleLeaves by Bath & Body Works
 I absolutely love sweet smelling candles in the fall because its usually when I enjoy baking the most. So when I smelled the Pumpkin Pecan Candle from Bath & Body Works, I instantly fell In love. For those days where I want something more subtle, I tend to lit Leaves also from Bath & body works.
    Pumpkin Pecan Waffles 3-Wick Candle - Home Fragrance 1037181 - Bath & Body Works
Favorite Lip Color: Black Cherry by Revlon & Nyx Butter Gloss in Tiramisu

This is by far my favorite one since my favorite part about makeup is the lipstick! Dark wine & burgundy colors are musts for me! I tend to use them all year round without a care in the world but I feel I can specially get away with really dark lips during the fall. My favorite dark lipstick at the moment is Black Cherry by Revlon. I raved about it on my last favorites post so you can read all about it there! But to be honest, when I feel I need something a bit less "Out There" I have been reaching out for my Nyx Butter Gloss in Tiramisu.



Favorite Drink: Coffee & hot chocolate (with tiny marshmallows & whipped cream!!)




Favorite BlushTarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Honeysuckle 

Favorite Clothing Item: Leather jackets(to go out) but comfy loose knitted sweaters to stay at home, cozy socks, beanies, & black booties!


Favorite Fall Movie: If I don't say Hocus Pocus... (hahaha), Edward Scissorhands, The Nightmare before Christmas, & Twitches!


Favorite Fall TV Show: Grey's Anatomy, Chicago P.D., but most importantly Two Broke Girls, & New Girl!

Favorite Thanksgiving Food: To be completely honest, I don't like turkey that much but I do enjoy eating croissants, mashed potatoes with gravy and of course the pumpkin pie during Thanksgiving!!

Favorite Halloween Costume: I don't personally celebrate Halloween, but when I was little my mom used to dress me up as Jasmine from Aladdin (since I looked like her so much), so that definitely has to be my favorite costume! And really nice memory! :)


I look forward to seeing what Your favorites are!

With lots of love,


Nikole

♡ Be Happy Always ♡

8 comments:

  1. That Revlon lipstick looks perfect for this time of year, I love it! Great post! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really is beautiful I can't stop wearing it! ♥

      Delete
  2. Great post! That lipstick is pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty & not expensive at all! I love it! Thank you! xx

      Delete
  3. I loved this post! I wish I could try Bath and Body Works candles, they seem to be so good and the Pumpkin Pecan Waffle sounds like the best candle ever for that time of year.
    I love burgundy colours all year round too :P and it's nice to balance with a nude sometimes!

    Julia xx
    Check out my Lamora makeup brushes review: http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2015/10/review-lamora-7pc-eye-brush-set.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear that Julia! What about online? They really are great! & The Pumpkin Pecan Waffle one makes you literally want to eat waffles! It's amazing! I know right? Lots of people hate burgundy during other times of the year but I personally am all for dark lips and nude everything else! Thanks lovely! xx ♥

      Delete
  4. Craving hot cocoa with marshmallows now, ah! I also love watching Grey's Anatomy (have you seen the last episode?! Drama llama..) xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH YES!! Me too! I was posting the picture whilst drinking some (hahaha). Greys' last episode was INSANE! I just watched it when I say your comment, and oh my goodness, wow. That scene were Meredith breaks down was unbelievably heartbreaking and the whole thing with April and Jackson...ugh!! I just can't. ♥ Thank you for always keeping up with my posts, I do notice that and really appreciate it! Just wanted to let you know! xx

      Delete