May Favorites ♥

Hey lovelies! First of all I wanted to thank everyone who has been reading my blog! It's been amazing seeing a bunch of sweet people comment on my posts and subscribe to me on Bloglovin. This is all so very new to me, but I hope you follow me through this new adventure! Again, thank you! It really means a whole lot to me. :)

This month has been a-ma-zing & I am truly happy for that! I have discovered many new things that have quickly become my favorites, and as I enjoy looking at other people's favorites so much, I thought I should start my own: Monthly Favorites! Hopefully you guys will like it, so here it goes:

Beauty:
Lipstick: Maybelline's Color Whisper lipstick in Lust for Blush.
  • I quite possibly think this is the perfect shade of pink for my skin tone (olive skin tone). I always have a hard time finding a good shade of pink for my lips and usually just go for more mauvy shades but this one is the perfect balance between both pink and mauve.
Lipgloss: Tanya Burr's Chic and Picnic in the Park.
  • For years, I thought I would never like lipgloss ever again (I did when I was younger), but when I tried these...I fell in love with them! The colors of these two are amazing and they are glossy but not sticky which for me it's the absolute best part! Chic is a beautiful nude color that looks stunning on every skin tone in my opinion and Picnic in the Park is a gorgeous light pink color! To say the least, I'm obsessed!
Bronzer: Wet n Wild's Coloricon Bronzer in Ticket to Brazil.
  • This bronzer is truly amazing and so inexpensive, which makes it even better! It's not a matte bronzer as it does have a bit of shimmer to it, but I personally think it's perfect for the summer time.
Books: Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
  • This month I read Girl Online by Zoe Sugg... TWICE! It is so incredibly good! For a girl with anxiety, this book has spoken to me in so many ways! I really recommend it for anyone that is looking for a fun, uplifting, and heart warming book to read! (I might actually read it a third time. HAHA)
Music: Ella Henderson's Chapter one album
  • Hands down my favorite singer this month has been Ella Henderson. I honestly LOVE all of the songs on her album Chapter One, but more specifically Yours, Missed, and Glow were my go to songs this month! Check her out if you haven't already! :)
Food: Spinach & Cranberry Salad
  • I have been trying to eat healthier this month by adding more veggies, fruits and keeping it as green as possible with every meal. My favorite food has been a Spinach & Cranberry salad! I will least the ingredients down below:
        ♥ Spinach, cranberries, tiny cuts of tomatoes and carrots, walnuts, and Olive Virgin Oil! 
           *Add it all together and...You are very welcome, hahaha :)

Quote:
"Be a warrior not a worrier!"

Tell me what your favorites are in the comments down below! Specially favorite music!


With Love,
~Nikole ♥



Nikole

♡ Be Happy Always ♡

6 comments:

  1. LOve Ella Henderson :) she has some great songs! I haven't listen to her album thou... <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shes my fave! Check her album out, I'm sure you'll love it!♥

      Delete
  2. That salad sounds delicious!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness yes! I'm obsessed with it! ♥

      Delete
  3. Spinach and cranberry salads are awesome! Great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I'm a new blogger, and I have to say that your posts have inspired me a lot! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete